First: Make sure your customers DON’T like you.
Research at the University of Texas found that customer satisfaction is no guarantee of customer loyalty. Customers who indicated on questionnaires that they were simply “happy” with a product or service were as likely as those who had no opinion at all to abandon the vendor. The only indicator that predicted long-term loyalty was when customers used emotional words like “love” and “adore” to describe the vendor. In other words, if you want your customers to stay with you, they are more likely to do so if they LOVE YOU.
So the question is, how to you get your customers to LOVE YOU? More to the point, how does staff that will be attending this presentation with you get your customers to LOVE YOU?
Larry Johnson will show you how to make customers become your loyal fan by providing outrageous customer service.
In this fast-paced, entertaining and informative session, you will learn:
• The “5/11 Squared Formula” as it applies to word of mouth advertising
• Creating positive customer perception from the first point of contact on
• The importance of timely responses to customer requests
• How to manage customer expectations so you don’t disappoint them
• Five bonding behaviors that will put customers on your side
• The Lagniappe principle that will keep customers on your side
• Five critical questions to empower staff to solve customer complaints
• Turning complaints into opportunities to shine
• Twelve “no no’s” guaranteed to get rid of customers
• How to deal with customer anger in a win/win way
• How to keep your cool when customers are nasty, impolite and rude
• Why delivering great customer service is good for your heart and soul